Casa Mia – a spacious, comfortable home on the Northern Beaches
Casa Mia is not just a place but a home that housemates can go to, create stories, memories and share the ups and downs, and all that life has to offer.
We have currently three incredible men who are looking for a fourth to join them! Under our unique Family Governance house management model, we truly operate as one big family – from the housemates to our loving families and our passionate and committed team of support people who are there to assist you live the way you want.
In any one week you will find housemates engaged in drama classes, supported work opportunities or simply getting out and about. It’s a busy house, but a house full of life, full of friends, and full of family!
We are looking for someone who has high physical support needs, appropriate level SIL funding (SDA not required) and interested in having more of a say in the way they live.
Located in Narraweena on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, it is within walking distance to parks, local cafes, public transport and a short drive to Warringah Mall and entertainment precincts.
- 4 bedrooms, 1 staff sleepover room, 3 bathrooms
- Single storey building
- Fully accessible home with ceiling hoist, wide doorframes and wide pathways
- Open plan layout, with shared living and modern kitchen
- Large accessible bathrooms and generous bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Secure backyard with outdoor living/entertainment area
- Undercover access from parking to property
- Storage for personal equipment
- Shared laundry space